St. John's Anglican Church, Antrim
St John’s Anglican Church in Antrim, Ontario... Situated at the crossroads of Old Highway 17 and the Kinburn Side Road, in the village of Antrim, St. John’s is visible for miles around. It’s long sloped black roof with its steeple and bell complement the crisp white exterior and picket fence bordering the well kept lawn and flowers. St. John’s was built in 1873 after John Wilson donated the land.